In this video I share with you 10 Fun Facts About Canada! I hope that all of you enjoyed the video and learned something new as well.
If you enjoyed this video please don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe!
═════════════════════ 10 Fun Facts About Canada ═══════════════════════
1. Canada is the second largest country in the world, right after Russia.
2. Canada holds the record for the most gold medals ever won at a Winter Olympics, 14 Gold medals at 2010 Vancouver.
3a. For one day in 1943, Ottawa designated a hospital room to be Dutch land so a princess could be born a full Dutch citizen. (A Dutch requirement for her to keep her princess title.)
3b. And every year since the Netherlands sends Canada thousands of tulips to show their gratitude, which inspired Ottawa’s Annual Tulip Festival
4. Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese than any other nation in the world.
5. Every Christmas, one million letters are addressed to Santa Claus, Hoh Oho, North Pole, Canada.
6. The Mall of America is owned by Canadians.
7. After the attack on Pearl Harbor during WWII, Canada declared war on Japan before the U.S. did.
8. Prostitution is legal in Canada. Buying the services of a prostitute is not.
9. Canada has an “Apology Act” allowing apology in court to be a sign of compassion and empathy, and not guilt.
10. The Hawaiian pizza was invented in Ontario, Canada.
If you enjoyed the Canada facts in this episode of “10 Fun Facts About Canada” please do share this with your friends by clicking the share button below. Hope you learned something new and if you enjoyed the Canada facts feel free to subscribe for more videos like this!
Canada Facts, Canadian Facts, Facts About Canada, Fun Facts About Canada.