Full video of whale corpse explosion: http://bit.ly/1Vbp6cg
1. Whales can explode due to a build-up of methane and hydrogen sulphide and other gases within the rotting carcass. Especially if it’s been sitting in the sun for a few weeks. Preventative measures such as making cuts in the animal can help the gas to escape and are common.
2. A 15-meter southern right whale swimming near a group of people at Sydney’s Bondi Beach knocked a surfer out cold with the slap of its tail. The whale was swimming near a group of surfers about 70 meters from the shore. Bishan Rajapakse was closest to the whale when it approached the group.
3. The whale shark is clearly still alive and the audience is well aware of it. At one point, blood and water jets from the creature’s body as the two fishermen cut it into thick slices. Onlookers seem shocked but the fisherman are cool as cucumbers. One fisherman even says: “It doesn’t matter. It’s fine” to the audience.
4. These pictures come to us from diver Keri Wilk who got caught up in the underwater s**tstorm off the coast of the Dominican Republic.
5. Williams, a 26-year-old extreme sports lover, was on a boat with some friends off western Australia over the weekend when they noticed something very large bobbing in the water. It turned out to be a several-week-old dead whale. Unlike a normal person, Williams thought it be totally rad if he swam over and “surfed” on the whale. Which he did, much to the delight of his friends.
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.
For news that’s fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus